Monday, September 16, 2013

Poop Perfection!

It's day 16 of the 30 day challenge and I want to talk about poop. If it's TMI, feel free to scroll down to today's recipe.




My digestive track is very happy these days. I've suffered from undiagnosed extreme digestive discomfort in the past and it's no fun. When I have a good level 4 poop (as explained by Dr. Oz), I am a happy camper. 

As I'm consuming all of this green goodness everyday, I am grateful that my bowels are functioning well. 

With that said, I am even more motivated to drink my green smoothies. However, it's very important to drink lots of water during the day. This weekend, my water consumption dropped and I didn't go. Last night I drank a few cups of water and suddenly, things started moving again. 

Ahhh. Poop perfection. 


Now, on to today's drink...
2 c organic baby spinach
1/2 frozen banana
Handful frozen organic blueberries
1/2 beet (yes the beet is back!)
1 serving Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass
1 tsp Maca powder
1 serving Stevia Kal
1/2 c Synergy Mystic Mango Kombucha
1/2 c carrot juice


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...