Day 8 of 30!
I was away from home this weekend but I didn't let that derail my challenge. I packed up my smoothie ingredients and tossed them in a bag. There was a blender and almond milk so it was super easy to make my green elixir.
2 cups Power Greens (baby kale, chard, spinach)
1/2 organic fuji apple
1 tbsp chopped walnuts
1 serving Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass
1 tsp Maca powder
1 c almond milk
A Personal Benefit of Green Smoothies
This afternoon - Sunday afternoon - which is usually a lazy, hang out at home, kind of day, I discovered a burst of energy. A pretty big burst.
A burst so big, I decided to go out running.
I know!
Running! On a supposedly lazy, Sunday afternoon!
I ran 3.14 miles. Just cuz I had a burst of energy.
Could this be a positive benefit of the green smoothies?
Quite possibly!
I'm interested to see what other benefits I may experience this month.
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment