I woke up this morning and guess what? I wasn't hungry. Not in the least. One of the best weight loss tips I learned was to eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full. It can be pretty difficult to stop eating a plate of yummy, delicious food, but I can always tell when I'm hungry. Today, that initial rumble in my tummy didn't happen until 11:30 AM - 5 1/2 hours after I woke up.
When I was ready to eat, I said to myself, "Self, what do you have a taste for?"
My self responded, "Not a green smoothie! How about a KIND bar."
Easy.
I had a bunch stashed in a kitchen drawer. I ate my current favorite, Apple Cinnamon and Pecan.
Two hours after I ate my KIND bar, I decided to have lunch. Again, I was not craving a green smoothie, so I made myself a lovely chopped chicken salad.
By 6:30 PM, I still had not consumed my green smoothie! Knowing this was just the 10th day of the challenge, I made a green smoothie for dinner. It was quick and easy to prepare and pretty tasty if I do say so myself.
2 dinosaur kale leaves
2 tbsp Spectrum Essentials Chia and Flax Seed Decadent blend with Coconut and Cocoa
1/2 frozen banana
1 serving Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass
1 tbsp chopped raw walnuts
1 heaping teaspoon Cacao powder
1/2 tsp raw honey
1 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
![]() |
| Dinner = green smoothie |
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment