Been there! I found a fun solution to that pressing problem.
Buy some cute workout clothes!
![]() |
| source |
After joining Unite Fitness Studios, I was inspired to step up my workout gear game. First, I went to a national sporting goods store and I was so overwhelmed with all the brand name choices. I immediately tried on a few pieces and wasn't happy with the coverage, support or PRICE. I left empty handed because I realized I needed to really budget for a full blown workout out gear overhaul.
I was bummed...until I found Ellie.
What is Ellie? Luxury workout and active wear for women that you can purchase as part of a monthly subscription club. Every month, you can pick two pieces and pay just $49 for the pair. I thought this might be a great way to build up my workout wardrobe slowly over time without having to spend a lot of cash.
Membership is free and each month there are new styles to chose from. I've been a member for the past 5 months and I'm happy with all of my selections. I haven't had to send anything back, and I have learned over time which styles fit my body and which colors I should stick with. You can skip a month without penalty by letting them know by a certain day that you would like to skip.
Easy peasy! My workout drawer is overflowing now and I have started to get rid of some of the older pieces to make way for the new stuff.
Here's some motivation for you
I saw Olivia Pope (yes I am a Gladiator) wearing one of those long sleeve running tops with the finger sleeve to run outside. I wanted one. Ellie has them! I purchased one and I actually started running outside before the weather was at the perfect temperature. In the past, I would have NEVER ventured outside to run unless it was warm enough for me to wear my loose t-shirt. My new running shirt motivated me to get moving!
![]() |
| source |


No comments:
Post a Comment