A fresh new start and a clean slate to make some life improvements. This month, I'm starting a brand new challenge for myself and this one is going to REALLY challenge me. In fact, it took me a few days to even commit to doing it.
Woman goes to the gym for 100 days and documents it.
After watching this video, I kept thinking about this young girl who was depressed and very unhappy. She found the strength to motivate herself to just do one thing each day...go to the gym. And she did it for 100 days.
If she can do it for 100 days, surely I can do it for 28!
If you haven't guessed already, my personal challenge is to do some type of physical activity every day for the month of February (is it a coincidence that this is the shortest month of the year?)
This is going to be a hard one for me, but I'm ready to JUST DO IT! I have two out of town trips for work this month and I'm not great at keeping to a regular workout schedule. I won't be keeping a video diary like Lakeisha, but I will tweet my workout daily to keep myself accountable. Twitter @jenniferdent #febfitnesschallenge
Here we go...
For today's workout I went to my favorite fitness studio, Unite Fitness. I did the Cross-Training D class which is 45 minutes of cardio intervals, 30 min of strength and a quick stretch.
My results for today...
Time: 1 hr 25 min
Burn: 613
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment