With my blog posts, that is. Oh yes, and my logo above.
I'm changing direction.
As you can tell by reading my most recent posts, I'm moving away from a singular focus of food and moving into a more holistic realm of wellness.
As I grow older and wiser, I have learned that healthy living isn't just about what you eat. It's about who you are.
As a holistic health coach student at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I am learning that who we are is made up of primary foods. You may be thinking my primary food is cheese and a glass of wine (a little self reflection maybe?).
Primary food is more than what you have on your plate, it's the components that make up your life as you live it.
Healthy relationships, regular physical activity, a fulfilling career and a spiritual practice can fill your soul and satisfy your hunger for life, but when one area is off balance, the negative results can often appear in our bodies as:
- weight gain (including diet related disorders such as heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, diabetes etc.)
- joint pain
- chronic stress
- depression
- IBS
- insomnia
- inflammation
- the list goes on and on and on and on...
As a health coach, my goal is to help willing individuals get their primary foods in balance so they can live a more productive and prosperous life.
With this shift, I'm changing my blog name from Done with Diets to justBE.
Just be what?
Glad you asked.
Just...
beFit
beHealthy
beLoving
beOrganized
beWealthy
beGiving
beJoyful
beSpiritual
beBeautiful
beSocial
beCreative
beYou
Hope you're looking forward to reading as much as am looking forward to sharing with you!

.png)
Love the new logo! Reminds me of Hawaii! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Christina! I can see where you see Hawaii in the logo! :) Appreciate the support.
Delete