I've never been good at making goals and sticking to them, but since I successfully completed the 30 day green smoothie challenge in September, I might as well keep riding the wave of success.
My October 30 day challenge is pretty simple.
I'm three days in and have been doing pretty well so far. I took a road trip to NY and even when I was out to eat I consciously ate half (well maybe a bit more than half), but I DID NOT join the clean plate club. This was my salad at J.G. Domestic before I took the train up to NYC.
I also took a comparison photo of my dinner on Monday night. Full plate vs. half plate. The meal was wonderful, but the photo was less than desirable so I decided not to post it. If you're interested, here are the two new recipes that I tried out. Man Pleasing Chicken (yep, that's the name of it) and Balsamic Mushrooms. I got fancy and added some kale and bacon bits in there. Fab-u-lous!
So as you can see, I have one main goal which is above. My side goals are:
- Continue to drink a green smoothie each day
- Go to cross training 4 times a week
- Continue to pray and meditate each morning
#octobersuccess


No comments:
Post a Comment