Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Something is not right

The acne, bloat and brain fog is back! 



Not in a major way, but enough for me to take notice. There are lots of little bumps on my jaw line and the breakouts on my chest have returned. I also got a nasty little cystic bump on my chest which was pretty painful and there are a few breakouts on my back. 

And this week at work, I could not get my thoughts straight during a status meeting. My brain was just all over the place and I was getting my programs confused. Very embarrassing. Darn brain fog. Losing the brain fog was one huge benefit I noticed when I gave up wheat the first time. 


Could all this be from the wheat I've been happily consuming over the past few weeks? It's funny, now that my pre-wheat free symptoms are showing up, I realize how much better my skin was and how the brain fog had disappeared.

I didn't consume a TON of wheat, but on Saturday, I did eat some foods made with white flour. My body was still processing the damage I did during my wheatastic weekend two weeks ago!

Ok, ok, ok, I get it. Wheat is not good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...