Brown rice is so passé.
Get hip to the rice game and try the forbidden rice.
Black rice is one of the healthiest foods you can eat on the planet. Why?
: It contains a huge amount of antioxidants - as much as blueberries and blackberries (+)
: It's heart healthy meaning it can lower your risk of a heart attack (++)
: Eating black rice has been shown to combat inflammation in the body (+++)
: It's heart healthy meaning it can lower your risk of a heart attack (++)
: Eating black rice has been shown to combat inflammation in the body (+++)
How does black rice stack up against its brethren?
Convinced to swap your brown rice for black? It's just as economical as brown rice, but a whole lot better for you. Plus, I think the taste is superior.
Try it and see!


I wasn't aware of the black rice and now I have to give it a try!
ReplyDelete