I first saw Cameron talking about her new book on the Dr. Oz show. We are just about the same age (she's 41) and I have to say she looks wonderful. Yes, she's a Hollywood star and she lives in sunny California, but her interview with Dr. Oz was intriguing.
Get a healthy body in 24 hours...let's see that she has to say.
One of her favorite get healthy tips was to drink water. She said she keeps a jug of water on her bathroom sink and chugs it every morning after brushing her teeth. She even chugged a liter of water in 20 seconds to demonstrate how quick this life changing habit can be. I am a hug fan of drinking lots of water so this definitely got my attention and urged me to step up my water guzzling game.
I purchased the book and I love how she dumbs down the science of our bodies. Reading her book is like listening to a girlfriend talk. She gives insight on her day to day routine and educates readers on how amazing your body is.
Once you realize...I mean, truly realize what a master piece you are blessed with, you'll be totally inspired and motivated to take good care of it. This book is full of healthy habits you can adopt immediately to start living a healthier life.
If you want to start feeling better in your body,I strongly encourage you to pick up this book. This is one I will be referencing a lot in the future.
Read on!

No comments:
Post a Comment